Form Not Storing Data

Hello,

I am creating a landing page that has a form at the bottom with two radio buttons and two dropdowns. For some reason, when the form is filled out, it is not storing data for the Program Goals and Dietary Restrictions fields. This is not the first time I’ve had this issue and would like some assistance in getting the form to function properly.

meal-club.webflow.io

Thanks in advance!
Shmuel

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/meal-club?utm_source=meal-club&preview=6cfefee00324eeab2d5356a2a9338790

I think this is because the Radios and the dietary restrictions textarea have the same name, which if I am correct, is what Webflow uses to distinguish the different form fields in the submission.

Try changing the textarea Name value to something different and see if that works.

Hey, thanks for reaching out. What do you mean by the textarea Name, where is that? I don’t see that anywhere.

I did try giving the buttons their own class and ID, and it still wouldn’t work.

I think he means that when you click the radio button and click on the settings tab the name or group name is the same.

If you give read-only access, someone can check where and why the issue arrises.

Sort them manually: screen-recording-help on Vimeo

Thank you! The form is working. The issue was that I had two text areas with the same Name as the radio buttons.