Form Fields are auto populated- Want to remove

Hi,

So I created a members only area behind a memberstack login. I have text blocks within the form that are driven by CMS collection fields. I formatted the text blocks to appear as Form Fields.

You’ll see on the editor that the form fields appear with just the placeholder text, as they should.

On the published site, one of the CMS fields seems to populate all of the form fields- I see “qcosgrave@cherrywoodllc.,com” as the input. However, the Qcosgrave… is editable in these fields.

I tried clearing my cache, changing form classes to ensure nothing it linked, I made sure nothing is linked to a CMS collection- I’m stumped.

Any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Forever 8 Fund

You are pulling the data from the CMS, as you can see on your template site “Client Areas Template” These are somehow textfields in my editor.

I don´t know, if this is what you meant. Try replaceing the text fields with input fields as you did at the Product description, for example.

I want the first few fields to be auto-populated. So a member feels a level of personalization and to simplify the form. Plus, I need the Name and Business Name to reflect what we have in our records so it updates the user’s profile in the CRM instead of creating another record.

So I created the first few to be text blocks formatted as input fields for the sake of visuals.

I am confused as to why the other fields populate with “Cherrywood LLC” in the published site despite not being linked to a CMS item.