Footer Responsiveness and Hidden Nav

Hello!

I have two things I am hoping to get some help on and would be so grateful for a hand. Most of my issues seem to revolve around mobile responsiveness and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong! I feel like I end up having to adjust everything in mobile view - is this normal?

1. My Nav dropdown in mobile view is hidden behind content on my homepage. I think it might have to do with how I made the main Hero Container. I like the movement it has, but I can’t see the Nav. How can I get the dropdown Nav to be on top of the Hero Container but retain the fun movement of it?

2. Also, another mobile responsiveness issue. I’d like the footer to look way more similar to what it looks like on desktop, so having some padding on the sides so the lines and content don’t run right off the page, and why wouldn’t the DIANA BERNIER portion just go down in size instead of being pushed into being 2 lines and still being large? I want it to mimic the look of desktop. Is this possible or do I need to just accept the fact that I will always need to adjust for mobile moving forward?

Thanks in advance,
Diana

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Diana Bernier Photography