Footer help on Hailey template

My footer symbol is acting stubborn. It works just as it should on the home page and services page, but its either at the top or randomly in the middle on the other pages. I’ve adjusted it 100 different ways, but I can’t get it to work the same on all pages? I don’t understand why it would just sit on the bottom as it has on every other project I’ve done! Please help/explain! Thank you so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/l-d-a-2022?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=l-d-a-2022&preview=8fa002b5456ad1d5a7cdd26a2989c4a7&pageId=61f3517e04bdafa50ed2eb08&workflow=preview

Hey, Justin! :wave: Switching the Container element inside your Footer symbol’s position to Fixed should solve your issue. I tested this and the footer remains at the bottom on all of your pages after this change.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

No I just want it to be at the end of the page, after everything has been scrolled through. This seems to stick it to the bottom of the page while scrolling.

hi @Justin_Ditmore while solution provided by @ColemanChrisB is great when you would like to have element stick always on viewport bottom as eg. music player it is not a way how the problem with not enough content on page should be solved in general. I had send you PM with short video that will show one way how it should be be done in WF.
have a great one :wink: