Footer can't be placed at the bottom

Hello Webflow experts!

Hi! It’s my first time using Webflow and I’m still learning it! So I am having trouble placing the footer at the bottom of the page. While on the “Home” page, the footer is staying at the bottom. However, when I tried to do the same on the page named “Remedy”, it is just not working for this time.

I believe there’s something wrong with the sections but I am not skilled enough to give it a fix… I hope I can get some help here from Webflow experts! Thank you so much!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portfolio-colin-cheng?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=portfolio-colin-cheng&preview=a782b7d0a4a6f39dff22295a368e34d4&pageId=604f0cdcc4d6227f100ebec2&mode=preview

Hi @c1028 , in Transition Section you’ve mistakenly placed all the elements under Divider and that Divider has a height of 1px. Hence the section doesn’t expand with the content.

Hi @dennyhartanto,

Thank you so much for your reply! So I’m just wondering what should I do in order to solve it? Do I need to redo all the things start from the “Transition Section”? Or is there any alternative or quicker way to give it a fix?

I’d really appreciate it!

@c1028 You certainly don’t need to redo from the start. Just move all the under the highlighted Divider out of the Divider element by dragging them above it. Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 10.33.15