Footer and relate articles are messed up

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/thesestyles?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=thesestyles&preview=91831d22d44f2ceaa310768f98c29709&mode=preview

the footer and related articles still messed up even i changed from relative to relaive and i cannt change to static.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Melanie_Jumaga there are some things that have unusual CSS style settings. As these few examples

CleanShot 2020-12-17 at 20.35.46 CleanShot 2020-12-17 at 20.35.53 CleanShot 2020-12-17 at 20.37.12

next thing is that you have set body to Flexbox. This you should avoid in 99% and use it only if you have a very specific reason to do so.

CleanShot 2020-12-17 at 20.37.59

I will recommend you to start with small steps to be able understand how things works and how to use them. Webflow is powerful tool but when used without basic understanding it can cause lots of headaches.

1 Like

I agreed .I am very frustrated.I will do study again.

You can download some free WF templates to see how thing can be done or how are they structured ect.

thats smart!didnt think of that

after your message i have been studying .I was so dump.Thanks again.

hi @Melanie_Jumaga we are all learning a new things and that’s apply to me as well.

Do you know if can change these font to black?It is cms and i added link.Rich text

Thank you so much!

Hi @Melanie_Jumaga this is not related tou your original question but … These elements you are talking about are called links and you can style these as text element.

But i meant cms though like when you link content already typed in collection.Should i create new topic next time?

Hi @Melanie_Jumaga a new topic will be great as if someone will try to solve a similar issue it will be easier to find possible solution. Issue you try to solve doesn’t have any read only link so I can’t look inside code to be able to give you a correct answer.

You can also read this ARTICLE

1 Like