Fonts not loading on published site duplicate

Hello,

I’ve made a project duplicate in my dashboard, renamed the file and published it. However, when I load the new url none of the fonts are getting properly displayed.

• I have been to the “font” settings in the settings panel and saved the font kit again.
• I have also been to typekit and published the font kit again.
• I’ve given the link about 6hours to see if it was a time-based issue while the fonts synced up, but that too doesn’t seem to be the problem.

Fonts used - (both from typekit)

1. Cronos Pro Caption from Adobe Originals
  2. Hypatia Sans Pro from Adobe Originals

The fonts are rendering perfectly in the Designer window and designer preview mode. It is only the published site which is not rendering properly.

Console window shows the following error.

Please advise.
Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
(http://c-s-9.webflow.io/)

Hi there!

If you have duplicated the site, that it is likely what caused the typekit integration to fail. Typekit requires the exact domain you are going to publish to and if this has changed the integration will be disconnected.

You need to have the exact domains added to the typekit settings, for the fonts to appear on your site.

It can definitely be tricky at times to get the Typekit integration to work. To be sure that everything is correctly configured, can you please try following the steps listed in our Typekit integration troubleshooting guide?

Please notice that Typekit might take up to 24 hours to successfully display your custom fonts.

Let me know if this solves the problem - if not, I’m happy to help further!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.