I’ve made a project duplicate in my dashboard, renamed the file and published it. However, when I load the new url none of the fonts are getting properly displayed.
• I have been to the “font” settings in the settings panel and saved the font kit again.
• I have also been to typekit and published the font kit again.
• I’ve given the link about 6hours to see if it was a time-based issue while the fonts synced up, but that too doesn’t seem to be the problem.
Fonts used - (both from typekit)
- Cronos Pro Caption from Adobe Originals
- Hypatia Sans Pro from Adobe Originals
The fonts are rendering perfectly in the Designer window and designer preview mode. It is only the published site which is not rendering properly.
Console window shows the following error.
Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]