Fonts, Forms, SEO, Analytics and Custom Code within Design

I would really love it if you guys could have Fonts, Forms, SEO, Analytics and Custom Code within Design. Or even better the whole Dashboard :slight_smile: Well, that might be asking too much but at least Fonts, Forms, SEO, Analytics and Custom Code are the most important stuff in my opinion.

Would really save time going back and forth from the Design view to the Dashboard especially if you’re adding in quite a bit of custom codes. One other thing is an expandable HTML Embed editor. Not sure if it’s already there and I just have not seen it but that would be a good to thing to have along with the other stuff on an update. Anyway, at least for me these would be great.

Why don’t you do like me, I have a tab open with the designer and a tab open with the dashboard. Clicking Save on the dashboar for custop code for example, then publish from here, works like a charm.

Yeah I’m doing that but still not ideal. I also use an editor to do css/js codes and just paste them on the custom code field when I’m done. It works but still a bit of hassle. Don’t you agree that it would be great just have those stuff within the Design view? I just think that would make a big difference.