Font size weirdness

Hi

On my site mortgagewithbadcredit.co.uk I have two buttons with button text Do I Qualify? and Learn More respectively.

Even though both buttons are using the same font size, the Learn More button text displays much bigger on mobile devices. I’ve looked at the parent container and can’t see anything out of place. It’s really strange. Please see screenshot and share link below…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mortgagewithbadcredit-co-uk?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mortgagewithbadcredit-co-uk&preview=4702ed782186ef65ec6f1eb0ff59e4c9&workflow=preview

If anyone can help I’d be most grateful. Thank you.

Graham

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @GrahamCox it looks all good on my end. Could be a simple cache issue? Try incognito mode and see if you can replicate the issue.

Tested on Chrome on MacOS.

Hi @imtiazraqib

Thanks for your feedback. I’m still seeing it even in incognito. I recorded my screen but it doesn’t seem to have recorded the incognito part.

Graham

Hey @GrahamCox , I tested the live website on my Android Chrome as well and I see no issues.

Could you please look into clearing your cache and trying again or using a new browser altogether? I see no issues on my end and also in your design.

@GrahamCox - Learning to use developer tools in your browser is the first thing you can do to self address issues with layout. Webflow generates code and browsers render it. How each does is complicated but the CSS computed rules that affect an element are the authoritative source of truth. Webflow designer is not.

Hi @imtiazraqib

Clearing my browser cache didn’t seem to make any difference.

However on edge on my mobile it displayed fine. Likewise on my wife’s chome browser on her mob. So seems like there’s something weird going on in my chrome browser.

I’ll investigate some more and will let you know if I discover anything.

Thanks very much for your help, I much appreciate it.

Graham

Hi @webdev

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll take a look at dev tools and see if I can figure out what’s going on.

Cheers,

Graham