Flickering Grid on Tablet View

Hi Guys,

I am having some trouble with one of my grids on tablet view. The grid in the Div Block ‘Side Post Wrapper’ continues to flicker / glitch all the time and I really can’t find out why it is doing that. Maybe you guys have an idea how to solve this. Thanks in advance.

Best,
George

Here is the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/holy-flamingo?utm_source=holy-flamingo&preview=c7e7154f7294b31cbfb1dec97af1c67d

Hi, @George_Konig!!

I think you’ll find the help you need on this post:

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist you further! :slight_smile:

Hi @rileyrichter. Thank you for your fast reply. I already tried this, but it didn’t work for me. Either I am not experienced enough with coding or it might be a different issue. I also wonder why also the other sections flicker.

Do you have any idea?

Best!

Hi, @George_Konig!

I took a look and I think the answer here is to hide the empty elements. I made a GIF of how you can do this:

CloudApp

1 Like

Hi @rileyrichter.

Thank you so much. It worked well, but I just don’t really understand it. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.