HI, I’m struggling with the flexbox, I cant justify elements left and right, even after choosing the ‘Space between’ setting, the elements are still centred. This screen recording shows the issue. Any ideas? Thanks!
hi @Marcus_Antonius the best way to get accurate help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Marcus_Antonius
and site link: https://moteefe.webflow.io
hi @Marcus_Antonius I can’t find page "“componants” from you video where the issue is and can’t replicate your issue when creating elements from scratch.
Ok, thanks for looking.