Fixed Scroll Once link is clicked

Okay so I’ve looked around on the forum and was unable to find a definite answer to this. I’m wanting to create a interaction that upon click, the div overlay expands. But once it appears the scroll is disabled. Here is an example of what I’m speaking of: Locomotive — Montreal Web Agency ( You have to click the pencil Icon)

Hi @MrInk, at the moment, if you open a modal and need to set the body to overflow hidden, so that the content on the page does not scroll, a little custom code is needed. You can trigger the custom code by ID applied to your buttons.

Take a peek here: How to disable scrolling on content *under* lightbox popup? - #2 by cyberdave

Here is an example site using a little custom code in the Before Body section of the page settings: https://webflow.com/website/Disable-Body-Scroll-Example

I hope this helps

Hey cyberdave, thanks for the suggestion. Will try this out and let you know how it turns out. I really appreciate the help :slight_smile:

Sorry for the very late reply, I decided not to use the no scroll, instead I incorporated it with the design of the site, so it flows.

1 Like