Fixed Navbar is disappearing

Hello!
I have spent the past 3 - 4 hours sifting the web for a solution from what it seems to be a unique problem. I want my navbar to be fixed on the top of the page at all times but as I hover my mouse on any part of the page, it automatically disappears. The moment I remove my mouse from the webpage it appears again. I have 2 background videos with buttons embedded in them, might that be the problem?
Thanks for your help! I’m sorry in advanced if my website is disorganized, I am just trying it out and learning its functionalities.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mikes-test-site-b96550?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mikes-test-site-b96550&preview=90488d8b7bb6e46d7e8fbe3291442680&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Jose_Luis_Moreyra_Jr try to use position: sticky instead with position top: 0% bottom: auto

1 Like

On your body hover state you have a scale applied. Remove it and that should fix your problem.

2 Likes

I want to deeply appreciate your help. This has solved my problem! So embarrassing that I did not realize this. :sweat_smile: