Firefox: Style sheet could not be loaded

Hello,
This is my first post here so I apologize if I’m posting in the wrong area. I’m in the process of creating a new large website for the small regional hospital I work for. Probably 60% of the website traffic comes from our staff. I finally got the website to display correctly in IE (default browser on all hospital computers :roll_eyes:), but now it’s not working in Firefox. It doesn’t seem to load any of the CSS.

Please help :grimacing:! I’m worried that I broke something getting the website to display correctly in IE and I can’t figure out what. It works perfectly in Chrome and IOS and Android. In Firefox I just get the following screenshots (no matter what page I try to load):

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Salem Regional Medical Center (SRMC)

Any ideas on this? Still having the issue.

Hi, I tested it and the CSS loads well in Firefox Mac for me.

That makes me feel a little better. I still get the issue on my PC here at work. I know Firefox is up to date and I tried reinstalling it the other day.

Out of curiosity just now I loaded the site Read-Only link and it loaded designer preview fine. but my current published preview link will not. http://srmc-website-2.webflow.io/