I’ve had a few of the Finsweet Attribute solutions such as CMS Filters, implemented for a few months and they’ve worked great without any issues. However, this week they’ve stopped working on browsers such as Chrome (Desktop & Mobile apps) & Firefox. They currently seem to only work on Safari (Desktop & Mobile).
I didn’t change anything on the website or publish any changes when this issue was first reported by several of the website’s users, so I’ve got no clue what could’ve caused this on our side.
Here are the chrome console logs, where it shows the following errors Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Here are a few of the things I’ve tried to identify/fix the issue:
Tried different network connections
Tried the automated attributes support service, but it shows no issues.
I’ve looked at other websites that use the attributes solution, including the Finsweet cloneables & working examples and they all seem to have the same issue: They work on Safari, but not on other browsers.
Cleared browser cookies/cache
Made sure no ad blockers/firewalls are in use
Thank you for your support in advance.
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK