Think about a container that is a parent to a div block. In other words, the container contains a div block.
I can change the layout of the parent container to a grid. I name the class container.grid. See the screenshot.
The container has 2x columns and 2x rows. I can copy 3x times the div bloc, while the grid-child position is on Auto.
But the first div block stands on the (second column-first row).
How can I set the div block on the (first column-first row), while the grid-child setting is on Auto? See the screenshot.
hi @Sus what research you have done? This forum has many published solutions for exact issue (empty first grid cell).
The only link that I found after research is about CMS collection and empty cells. But I can’t find a grid with a div block that fills the first row and first column.
hi @Sus the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Sus
Thanks; I will follow your advice.