EXTREME Pixelation in Background Video

Hey y’all, apologize if this ends up being a duplicate post, I promise you I have read every background video post that was accessible to me. I am trying to have a fixed background video on the home page, but no matter what I can not get the video to not be super pixelated. I have even tried different videos, and uploading from different computers and I get this same result. Exporting for web optimized from Adobe Premier, in 1920x1080p size. Attached are a few screenshots from sequences when the video plays in playback mode.

Here is my read only site link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cafe-1948?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=cafe-1948&preview=9008f33e2693020a560d34242af32a10&workflow=preview

Did you ever figure this out?

Hey! I’m facing the same issue. Did you get to know the solution for it?

hey, just posting here because I had the same issue and found a fix… In my case the issue was that I was using Safari browser which apparently has some capacity limitations of its own when viewing the preview site… if you instead publish the page and check it this should correct, it did for me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This also worked for me. Didn’t even need to publish the site, just tried in Chrome vs Safari and the issue was fixed.