External plugins or code snippets for ecommerce

Does anyone know of any good company’s that have e commerce store builders that could be used as a plug in for Webflow or that have a code snippet export option that could be used in Webflow html embed option.

Hi @Michael1, what use case are you looking for e-commerce?

You know Webflow has e-commerce available? What additional features are you looking for?

@foxy cart and ecwid.com are both great solutions outside of what Webflow already offers.

Maybe you can help us out as to what specific features you are looking for?

1 Like

Hi @Michael1.
Josh from Foxy here. Our seamless integration with Webflow allows you to manage and sell any type of product (subscriptions, one-offs, digital, donations, etc.) 100% in Webflow. More info can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

We’re more than happy to hop on a call to discuss your specific needs, put together a proof of concept, etc. Just let us know.

Thanks,
Josh

I find Webflow to be to expensive for my clients seeing as how each e commerce site requires an additional Site Plan. It should come free with the Account Plan if you ask me even if you had to pay more for the Account Plan. A one month fee for all your clients.

Hi @Michael1.
Looks like we replied at the same time. :slight_smile: Foxy + Webflow will save your clients $$$ and can handle anything you throw at us. Also, our free affiliate program will get you 15% recurring commission of what your clients pay us.

Thanks,
Josh

Does the foxy monthly payment work for all your clients or is it per client. For example if I pay $15.00 a month am I able to use it for all my clients or just one client.

@Michael1 It is per client. This will be the case with any ecommerce platform unless they have a per transaction fee only plan.

1 Like