Export code problem..Help me

hello everyone,Every time I export the code,That link still didn’t replace as my local file.do I really need to replace it one by one everytime? Because in china, people can’t visit Webflow link easy, is really slow.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums!

The url path in the screenshot is related to a Lottie animation where the url paths on export will call the CDN it is hosted on (uploads-ssl.webflow). Those kinds of paths will need to be manually replaced with the local url paths related to the exported folder.

But for any images that are being used, then those URL paths will be converted to the local path relative to the exported folder; so those will not need to be manually replaced.

Hopefully this helps a bit, and please let me know if you have any further questions; I’m here to help.

My best,
Riley

That’s all,Thank you so much,But I really want it to change automaticly, Because I gonna use a lot json file to build my website,and export it as a wordpress theme(by using udesly adapter),so the whole workflow can be much easier,But is ok, Thank you again

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.