Expert Google Adsense Freelancer Needed for Webflow Site Troubleshooting

We are currently seeking an experienced Google Adsense freelancer with a strong background in Webflow site integration to help us resolve some issues we’re experiencing with our website. Despite having implemented the auto-ads code, we are encountering issues with ad placement and visibility.

Responsibilities:

• Thoroughly review and analyze our Webflow site to identify and resolve the issue with Google Adsense auto-ads not appearing consistently
  • Investigate and diagnose the cause of unfilled/blank ads being returned when ad placement calls are made
  • Identify and resolve the problem of the rare ad appearance on random pages
  • Troubleshoot and fix auto-ads placement issues, particularly in areas where we have previously attempted to exclude them

If you believe you can solve this problem, experiment with the site below and reach out!

Here is a read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/youtini?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=youtini&preview=d7ec29ba66123fee783af12cadbd70b1&workflow=preview

Hi @Youtini

PM sent
Please check

Amanda J.

Hello,@ Youtini
Hope you are doing well
would love to help you with your requirement.
Let’s connect

waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy