Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Exclude Webflows IP in Analytics

Hey,
there was already a post about this but there was also no solution so:

I would like to filter Webflows IP Adress in Google Analytics because evertime I republish my site in the designer, there is a visit from Arnheim, America. This is proabably Webflow and this effects my data negatively. Does anyone know what Webflows IP adress is, so I can filter the Webflow traffic out?

Thanks already, Laura

1 Like

Did you find a solution?

I did a basic scan on Webflow.com and got this:

Filter these and see if that visit goes away.

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

I ended up doing it via the browser using the value “Webflow 1.0 - Site Screenshot”, I’ll try the IP’s should that fail. Cheers.

2 Likes

Update – browser isolation seems to work fine.

1 Like

Awesome! I´m going to try these. Thank you.

Is it not webflow.io that you’d want to use by the way? – 107.23.113.75

Nope! I only publish on the custom domain.

Was looking all over for solution on how to block those “views” from ashburn / Webflow 1.0…
Thank you!

Thanks @alexdixon for this. It’s the only answer I could find on the web.

1 Like

No worries, it’s still the same solution I use today :+1:

Use a filter to exclude a city, for webflow it’s Santa Clara.

Unless Santa Clara is a hub for your audience, excluding all your publishing hits from traffic will give you more accurate results, even if there’s a few actual users in that city.

yeah i was so happy that someone is checking my portfolio site from Santa Clara as there is company I would like to get hired to but after a while it became suspicious it always shows up when I publish :smiley: :cry:

Thanks for the tip. How did you do this in Analytics G4? Couldn’t seem to find it.