ETA for lift on 100 static page limit?

You could front two projects (or more) with a reverse proxy and overcome project limits. It’s been done before. Here is a brief workup on Cloudflare that Matt Varughese posted.

Thank you for sharing this article Jeff. Does it means my client will have to migrate his domain to Cloudflare in order to make the reverse proxy happening?

@Logan_BUIGNET - Cloudflare workers are only available when a domain is on Cloudflare and the site is proxied.

Well, that’s not difficult at all for a not very large company site.

Just hit the limit in 2022…

Website pages: 40 something
Product mini-sites: 30 something
Active landing pages: ~20
Archived / template landing pages: ~10

The nightmare comes true.

My scenario is exactly like many others described here. We started creating our websites and we didn’t pay attention to that static pages limit and now we are stuck, we have 60 pages in just one language and we need to translate it into ten languages, for the reasons mentioned here, we can’t use CMS. What now?

@Rodrigo_Demetrio - You could build multiple WF sites or move off the platform. With multiple sites you could make them appear as one with a reverse-proxy implementation. This is what Webflow recommends to enterprises.

If you don’t have the budget for that and need a migration plan off the platform I have solid options with no virtual limits. Just DM me to start a discussion.