Entire Section won't appear in designer but the content is listed in the navigator

I made a customer review section with multiple divs and sliders a couple of weeks ago, published it, and all was good. I revisit the published site a couple of days ago and the entire section called “what our guests say” is gone. All of the correct content is in the navigator, but nothing is showing in the workspace/designer section in the desktop and tablet viewports. Please help!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aztecestates-com?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=aztecestates-com&preview=6d706c68c65d6833ba71d9931e1e2052&workflow=preview

Change your .review div.desktop to width = auto and you will be able to see the section fine.

1 Like

WOW! You are amazing - thank you sooo much!!
If you have the time, would you mind sharing how you knew to fix this? I would have never guessed LOL. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey @Natalie_Avery , its the same process for any issues, troubleshoot sequentially and figure out where is the cause of the problem. As you solves more problems, you will get better in narrowing down the cause of each issue. Good luck and have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like