Enable Apple Pay and other Web Payments on checkout page

Following up on our release of Apple Pay and other Web Payment options for your shopping cart, we’ve added support for these browser-based payment methods on your checkout page as well.

Web Payments are enabled by default on all checkout pages created after today — with the option to disable this payment method by deleting the Web Payments element from your page altogether.

Enable Web Payments for an existing checkout form.

If you’ve got an existing checkout page that you want to enable Web Payments for, simply drag the web payments element into your checkout form and republish (make sure you have web payments enabled in the first place, under your ecommerce payment settings).

6 Likes

some of us would like to tap into the Chinese market and for that we need the Payment gates that allow it. Wechat pay and Alipay.
please consider it.

Hey @JoharX1,

I’d recommend adding that to the wishlist located here >>> Webflow Wishlist. I know the team checks its regularly. I also know they want as many people to be able to use Webflow eCommerce as possible. So they will likely be scaling the list of payment processors to support more countries :slight_smile:

–Austin

1 Like

On this sample checkout i don’t see the creditcard input, do i have to delete that part?

And what are the other payments? is that the list from stripes original payment?
i got my stipe account, and enable some payment options, but i guess that are not the browser options?

Hi @Koen - the credit card input section is on the example page, but it’s not visible because it’s “above the fold.” You should NOT remove that section. Enabling Web Payments conditionally shows an Apple Pay or Pay with browser button — whichever is appropriate for the user’s browser.

Hi guys :), I have a problem configuring web payment on my checkout page. In fact, I insert two web payment buttons: 1 for Apple Pay, 1 for Google Pay with browser. The buttons display correctly but when I go to another page and go back to the checkout page, my google button turns into a second Apple Pay button… It’s weird. Thanks, Matthis.