Last year I built a website for a recruitment agency/labour hire client of mine. They love the website but have reached out to further the capabilities of the site.
Some of their roles require a specific set of qualifications. The agency will cover the cost of these qualifications to allow their candidates to start their new careers. What they would like me to build is an ‘Employee portal’
The portal will hopefully include the following:
- About the Client (that the agency has placed them with)
- An induction/onboarding process
- A booking page for their training
- Their contracts, training certification, and other documents
- Online timesheets/leave request
- Injury reporting
- Candidate surveys
- Details for their direct contacts both with the agency and the client they are working for
Does anybody know if Webflow memberships, Memberstack, or any other service will allow us to achieve this?
Any nudge in the right direction is greatly appreciated! Please ask any questions if I have been unclear!