Embeded Website shows up on all projects

I am having a major issue with an embedded website. On one project page I want show an embedded website [AppyHour] but on another project page [MH Advantage] I just want to show an image.

However, when I delete the embedded element on the MH Advantage page, it also disappears from AppyHour

Any help is appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/justinhinh?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=justinhinh&preview=bd5d57b44c1d2539885698cba5f232a6&workflow=preview

Hi @JustinH, just to clarify - are you talking about the ‘Projects Template’ page?

I.e. you want the embed website on the AppyHour project page, but on the MH Advantage one, you want only an image?

Cheers, Dom

Hi! Yes I am talking about the Projects Template page

I only want to embed the website on AppHour and a different image on the MH Advantage page

Hi there, as you’ve found out, the projects page are kind of like a template for the collection - it’s not really designed to have individual elements on one that aren’t on another.

There are ways around this, however gets a little tricky with embed elements on one, images on another etc.