Embedded code in Rich Text Field for CMS Collections

Included some “embedded” code in the rich text field of a blog post and while this shows in preview as “only displayed when published”, once published the page does not display the embedded file. Please help, have had so many problems with this. Have tried increasing the z-index of the Rich text element on the CMS template page and still see nothing on the published front-end.

Read Only: Webflow - Missouri-Creative

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey Randy

Can you provide the stage-link of the page where your problem occurs? (I mean the .webflow.io link…)

Thanks

Martin

This is the page Randy’s indicated in the designer link, but I’m not seeing the RTB embed on a quick glance.

On your Blog post SHOW ME MISSOURI No.8 your src element is missing quotation marks around it. I have pasted a fixed version below and tested it on my own site and it renders even without having to publish. You can probably revert the style changes you applied to your rich text element.

<div style="position:relative;padding-top:max(60%,326px);height:0;width:100%"><iframe allow="clipboard-write" sandbox="allow-top-navigation allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-downloads allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups allow-modals allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-forms" allowfullscreen="true" style="position:absolute;border:none;width:100%;height:100%;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;" src="https://e.issuu.com/embed.html?d=show_me_issue8_2023&u=missouri_creative"></iframe></div>