Embed as Nav Link - Issue making it full nav height

Hi guys,

I placed a dynamic embed in my nav (embedded cart summary), but I can’t get it to take up 100% of the header height just like the other nav links.

As a result I have to adjust the padding to make it all look like the other nav links (these other default nav links don’t seem to have any padding but still display some which I don’t get).

I gave my embed the Nav Link class but still it won’t behave the same way. Do you know what I am missing? Below are a couple of screengrabs.

Thank you!

Ed

Hi @Ed_Delage

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I just posted a couple of screengrabs. Basically the other nav links display some padding and their “outlined boxes” take up the whole header height but it says they have none when I look in the style panel. I hope this makes sense… Thank you!