Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Email button not opening a new email on Mac

Hey guys,

I’ve published a Webflow site with a register button which is set to send an email with a subject line. The button isn’t opening an email in any client when clicked on from chrome or safari on a mac. It is working on chrome on a windows computer and is working on chrome on ios and android devices.

It just isn’t working on a mac.

Does anyone know what could be causing it or how to fix it? Here are is my preview link and my publihsed link

Thanks
Eoin

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @eoin and welcome your published link doesn’t contain any link. I have tried register button from Designer in Safari and it open email client as expected, only one thing is that your email ends on @headcoach.app . Im not sure if that is correct.

Hi Stan, thanks for the quick response. Yes, that email address is correct. The published link should be www.headcoach.app.

Weird that the register button is working for you and not for me. Would you know why? I tried it with the mail app open and in the background and as well updated the default mail client on the mac.

Thanks,
Eoin

Actually I just tested it again and it worked for me. Thanks for your help and sorry for bothering you

E

hi @eoin I have checked Register from 4 browsers and all is working as expected. feel free to check any response as a solution to be this question marked as solved :wink: