Elements With Fixed Positioning Relative to Page are Displaying inside of CMS Item

I am designing a cake auction for my work and trying to have a bidding form, as well as detailed information about each entry, appear when a visitor presses “Bid Now.” Not everything is designed yet, but here’s the problem I’m having:

The Bid Form Block should appear fixed to the right side of the screen. It is a part of each collection item because it contains info and a form relevant to each item. So it’s nested in the CMS item. But the position is set to Fixed relative to the Body. IN THE DESIGNER, everything looks great. But upon publishing the site and pressing the Bid Now button on each entry, the Bid Form Block appears fixed to right of the individual CMS item, not the page.

I don’t know what to do to fix this since the designer is actually showing it working correctly, even though it’s not. Hard to fix something that doesn’t seem to be broken.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - LakelandGov Videos

It’s your interactions. Anything that creates a 3d transform will change the stacking order of the child elements, and change layout rules.

1 Like

WOW!! Good to know about the 3D transform issue. I never would have found that answer. So thankful for your time and insight, and for taking the extra initiative to do the video and dig in and show me how it all works! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like