Editor View - JavaScript

I’m not even sure what to call it. I apologize if there is an existing post, but I cannot find anything related to it despite searching similar keywords.

(Intro)
I have a site for a temp agency. I created it so they can add new jobs via CMS.

I also created an automation via Zapier that creates a new CMS page, and then a JS that inputs all the applicant’s information from the application form onto the page.

I’m trying to make it as easy as possible for my client. It’s a workaround for a login portal. But it would be nice if they can go in, post new jobs via CMS, and then also see the clients that have applied to their site.

(Problem)
When they’re in editor mode, they can easily create jobs through webflow’s CMS. But since the applicant page is purely outputted in JS, it won’t let them view it unless they logout to see final export.

(Wondering…)
Is there a way to make it so that the editor mode will see what is published? Or the JS code being implemented in this mode? That would allow the client to see the published page within editor mode without having to log out.

Because of sensitive information, I cannot share the site. But here are some screenshots:

WHAT I WANT: (but only shows when logged out)

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: (when in editor mode, due to JS)

I can give more info if more is needed to figure out a solution!

Why not do it all with the CMS? Like this:

1. Have 2 collections: one for jobs, another for “applicants”
  2. In the applicants collection, add all the same fields as there are on the application
  3. When someone submits the application form, have zapier take that data and add it as an item in “applicants.”

Why handle the new applicant page with Javascript?