Editor bugs with Search feature

Hey guys, just reporting some bugs with the search function and conflicts with the editor (some while logged into the editor, others while logged out)

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @memetican

Do you get the same behaviour using ‘incognito’ mode ?

Also, if you can take a screenshot of your Console and provide it for the Bugs team to show any errors: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Plus, they find it useful to have this info too:

Hi @memetican,

Thank you for posting about this issue and bringing it to our attention!

Can you please try the following?

(1) Clear your browser’s cache and try access the page once again

(2) Try to reproduce the error using Incognito mode with both monitors browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

(3) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Please let me know if this solves the problem - if not, I’m happy to help further!

Yes it’s been the same behavior in incognito mode, ever since search was first introduced. I do a lot of videos for clients, so this is a problem when I’m navigating the website, doing the demo, logged out of the Editor, and error messages pop up for no reason. Clients get very concerned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.