Editing map widget on dynamic page

I need my dynamic pages to have a map widget on each page. I understand that the Dynamic content does not support pulling data to the map widgets yet. How can I do this manually, when I edit one, all of them change.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is not possible with using dynamic templates. Only if you use static pages with dynamic content in it, you can change design or content on different pages. :confused:

well that is awkward. I have 45 pages of dynamic templates that need a map each.

Webflow team, any info of this being implemented on the roadmap, we can wait a couple months? widgets and all.

Can you update your post with your read-only link or published site? I would like to reference it to see if custom code could be used to solve the issue. :smiley:

Same here. I need my event post page able to display dynamic map for different gallery.

I already have an address field in all of my dynamic entries. All I need is just the option to put “select from dynamic field” in the map widget…

Please can someone from webflow tell me if that is in the pipes. I have 3 other sites for clients that need to go live within 2 months with this feature.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/konferansenorge?preview=1f1261ed112a87a0566ec43e7ee4061e

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.