Editing Existing Templates

I recently purchased a template from web flow and most everything is fine. I am a graphic designer with minimal experience in coding who is trying to design a portfolio website. navigating this software is mostly intuitive for someone who primarily works with adobe software.

My Problem:
I am trying to import and replace the images used in this existing template file. However, one image in particular is giving me trouble. It appears to have an interactive mask on it… like when you scroll the image goes from being small to filling out the entire header as you continue to scroll.

ive managed to find the layer where this masked image is located but when I try to remove / replace it / or even just insert a new image directly above… my new image is nowhere to be found in the preview section.

hi @MTWazowski this is more question on template developer who should provide some written documentation or videos “how to”

Anyway, the best way to get help on this forum is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.

When posting please:

• Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link and live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code (eg. javaScript) does not run in the Designer.
  • Describe issue in detail including what page, section and/or element is localized
  • Upload as many screenshots as possible or provide screencast videos to help others help you faster
  • Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  • Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @forumMemberName