Ecommerce variant selector button text current/selected state not working

Hi everyone,

I have this problem I’ve been trying to wrap my head around for a few days and still can’t figure it out. On my e-commerce site, I want to use buttons as variant selector from the options list. When not selected, they are grey buttons with black text, when selected, I need black buttons with white text, but they keep showing as black buttons with black text. In the button class I’ve edited my selected state but the text colour is not changing. I also wanted to change the selected state in the text block that’s inside the button, but that option is missing there. I guess the solution might be easy, but I just can’t figure it out, any help will be hugely appreciated.
Ecommerce button text block settings

Ecommerce variant selector buttons

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Thistle Outdoor

I still can’t figure out why it’s not working as intended, could anyone help, please?

If something’s not clear about the problem, I can provide further explanation

I have no idea what caused that error, but I tried to rebuild it whole from scratch and now it’s working as intended. The only problem is I now have an extra add-to-cart element which Webflow doesn’t allow to delete for some reason, but I just hid it as a workaround until they solve that.