Ecommerce store with retail and password protected wholesale

Can you make a certain area or group or products of your ecommerce store password protected in webflow? I have a truffle store and I want to make a password protected wholesale area for dealers and restaurants while keeping the retail store accessible to everyone else. Please let me know is this is possible or if it better to open another store with a .net or different domain. Please advise.

Thank you!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/trufflequest?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=trufflequest&preview=3b569f7d94e6789b68756a457fa48608&mode=preview

Using Webflow ECom a suggest another site

That would require spending over $300. I was hoping not to have to do that.

Basically, I just want to offer the same products at different prices for dealers and consumers.

Yes. I have ne er tried this i would try to create a page (separate page only showing products from a specific group) make the page pw protected. Then the rest would work as normal. That’s an idea on top of my head. Do not know if it’s works but I should work

I already tried duplicating the Products Page and then made it password protected. That worked great! The only problem is the products show up with the same prices with no way of changing them. Then I thought to create duplicate products with slightly different names and prices, but I don’t know how to make the products appear in the correct areas. They just show up in both areas. If there was a way to control where the products are populated then the problem might be solved.

@tekute why don’t you use a discount code for your dealers

Great Idea! How do I do that? I don’t mind how the problem gets solved. Just that I keep my dealers happy.

In your eCom section you can choose discount. Create a discount code to you likings. The be sure you have added the discount box to you check out

Great! Thank you Janne, I will give that a try. I appreciate your help.