Ecommerce New Order email

I just designed my first Ecommerce site here in Webflow. I just placed an order to my customers store and I was sent the “New Order” email to my personal email address. How do I direct the “New Order” email to my customers email address instead of my own. Thanks in advance.

Hi @plan9!

If I’m understanding correctly, you built a store for somebody else, correct? If that’s the case, you and the client will both receive the New Order email.

However, there should be settings for these email notifications coming out soon™, so keep your eyes peeled! I’ll let you know when I know anything more.

Just to be cristal clea. For your customer to receive mail you must add the customer as collaborator

@dylang, Yes, you are correct. I asked if he received the email and he sent me the PayPal payment that he received. I just forwarded him the email I received and asked if he got it too. We shall see. Thanks

@JanneWassberg, Thanks, I’ll make sure that I add the customer as a collaborator. I’m not sure if I did that or not.

Hi @plan9,

There’s a new section under Ecommerce called Notifications where you can manage these settings.

Let me know if this fixes your problem!

1 Like

@dylang Yes! This is great. This fixes my problem. Thank you.

1 Like