eCommerce Delivery Instructions on Checkout Page

Hi all - does anyone know how and if I can create a delivery instructions section on the eCommerce checkout page?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @mattyew — hope you’re having a great morning!

To my knowledge, Webflow (unfortunately) does not support the ability to add custom input fields for users - such as delivery instructions - to the checkout yet. I’m sure this is on the roadmap eventually though!

Thanks @mattvaru - exactly what I feared!

eCommerce has been out for months now and no major releases or updates?

actually still dealing with the same bugs too which is disappointing.

I feel ya wholeheartedly. There’s nothing more I’d love to do than convince my clients to switch from Shopify (or even Squarespace) to Webflow, but I know that it might not be the best fit — yet! However, I know the day is coming soon. I trust Webflow’s team 100% and I’m sure that building a robust e-commerce system is by no means a small feat, so I’m happy to wait patiently for the next iterations.

In the meantime, I’m not sure how far along you are in your build-out, but might I recommend @foxy as your e-commerce solution? Works great with Webflow and can do exactly what you need.

1 Like

@mattvaru Thank you for the mention.

@mattyew Yes, Foxy can help with this. More info about our seamless integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help getting started, would like to see a proof of concept, or if a phone/Skype call would be beneficial.

Thanks,
Josh