E-commerce showcase examples?

I definitely will do and let you @foxy

Thanks again Josh and best,

Nathan

@foxy Answer from orderdesk.me:

It is possible to do this. Printful is one of our integrations that is available on the pro plan. You can find the link to enable it from the print on demand tab on the manage integrations page.

We’ve got a print on demand guide that goes into more detail about how to set up an Order Desk store to submit orders to printers like Printful, but feel free to write back if you have any other questions about it.

And here’s one of the links embedded in the text for implementing with orderdesk Print On Demand Fulfillment - Order Desk Help Site

Best,

Nathan

1 Like

@nathanphilsteele I was pretty confident the integration works. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need anything.

Thanks,
Josh

Just signed up for the forum as I am evaluating this and Foxy as a solution. I’d love to get my hands on the product variant/product modifier info you mentioned a few posts above, but I cannot figure out how to “message” someone. Mind helping me out? TIA

Hey @Papageo.
Welcome to the Webflow forums! I just messaged you step by step instructions. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Josh

Hi all!

I too am looking for an ecommerce example in Webflow that supports a rich, multi category/option search/filter experience.

For example, here is the REI search experience:

Or try it yourself.

The key components of this UX:

• display all available categories and sub options down the left side
  • as user makes selections, refresh target result set
  • make it easy to see which filters are applied
  • make it easy to remove one or all filters

What I actually want to do in Webflow is apply this ecommerce search/filter experience to blog content.

Here’s a UI mockup of the concept as applied to Wordpress.

Anyway, does anyone know how I could build a search/filter UX like this in Webflow - with FoxyCart or any other add on? Seems like a useful search style that should exist.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Win

Hi @wingoodbody.
To confirm, what you’re after is less related to Foxy and more related to what’s possible in Webflow. Your website, category pages, product pages, etc. are built, hosted, and managed by you (in Webflow) so you’re only limited by what’s possible in their system.

That said, there are many posts in the Webflow forum about adding search and filtering.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

@wingoodbody I know from personal experience and working along side Josh at foxy with this project: Ciro3D.com that search via algolia is very effective.

The rest you describe is possible in Webflow.
It’ll definitely take some work and expertise however.

• Scott

Thanks @foxy and @Scott_Van_Zandt. Working on the expertise bit!

@wingoodbody No problem at all!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.