Dynamically link to next Collection item

Hi guys,

Hope you are well,

I have been working on this website and was wondering if there was a simple way to link to the next collection item from the collection page.

Basically, I have a Project portfolio collection list with each item detailing the project work that was done. I was wondering if there was a way to link to the next project from the collection page, preferrably without code :slight_smile:

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am super stuck :slight_smile:

Many thanks,

Ed

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Check out Finsweet’s CMS Next.

Thanks Michael, big help!

I am using an alternative for the ‘loop’ attribute and the markup seems to work but I can’t click on the link for some, is there a step I am missing out on? I will include the link below and the link text is at the bottom of the copy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Ed

Actually I haven’t ever needed FS CMS Next, so I’m aware of it but never done an implementation.

I’d go with a direct implementation according to the docs, get that working, and then make your variations based on that.

If you’re stuck and it’s an important feature for you, I do a lot of client work around other FS attributes, particularly CMS Filter and CMS Load. This one should be relatively easy- drop me a message if you need some setup / debugging work done.