Dynamic Style Settings in Interactions

I have a daily blog post page and for fun each day I set the background color and text color in the CMS Post, however I was wondering if there was a way to use Dynamic Style Settings from the post in the Interactions menu, or for example when you are creating a custom Page Load.

I manually update them now, but not sure if there is a work-around or I am missing something. IF not could this be a potential feature request in the future.

Here is my public share link: https://www.thedaily-board.com/

Hey @Eric_Paullin, currently the solution would be to use custom code in order to achieve this. Luckily, I did not have to create one for you since Sean McManus has graced us with it already.

You can read more about it here. If you run into any issues, let me know and I would be happy to help to get this working on Webflow for you.

That makes sense and I have built other JS functions like that, for a color switcher with set values.
The issue I have is that I set the color with the CMS, which changes the color on a daily basis.

The idea would be to pull that value from the Dynamic Color Setting from the CMS and use it in the interaction or page load.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are looking to gather color data from your CMS collection and use a variation of that for the CMS background? Similar to how Shopify does the Album Art cover on Android Notification panel?

Yes that is part of it, and that is not the issue…

I change the background daily from the CMS and most of the text, however for one element, since I change the color with an interaction, I can’t get it back to the initial color, with out manually updating the page load animation daily.

And you can see here -

that changing these I load the background from the CMS.