Dynamic rich text options?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tremblingvoid?preview=adba8b19fcf8b14a8febfe252d8feed8

Here is my share link. Everything is working pretty fine. Except I added links to the rich text field for the project pages and I can’t seem to get them to match the color that is being dynamically selected in the collections. Am I out of luck on this one? If so I guess it is workaround time. Any assistance would be great as the client wants to be up and running for an even tonight and in the mean time I am deciding how important the links to imbb pages are right now.

What works is not having links be set to any color and just have standard link colors - the blue/purple is pretty ugly with the design, or not have the links at all. For now anyway. Unless someone has a quick solution. I know I can redesign to create a cast collection but not doing that right now. Have to do open graph and SEO stuff as priority.

thanks
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.