Dynamic Pages, Content and menus based on a country selection on the site / domain

I can see similar types of questions… but they don’t really answer my specific issue.

We have a software product which we sell in the UK. We are looking now to sell in a second country so are looking to provide a web site for that country.

The aim is to be able to maintain one web site as 90% of the content will be universal and then dynamically change the other 10% to be country specific…

Ideally, I’d like to have a country selector in the top menu, but also automatically set it depending on which URL domain is used (I’ll have one for each country, but would still like to give the opportunity for the user to switch in case they come in from the wrong URL).

Once a country is selected, I’d like to have some pages hidden from menus, or divs hidden on pages - so for example I may have a product page that isn’t applicable in one of the countries but is on the other.

I’d also like to have the ability to have different footers on the pages depending on country (ie so contact details are country specific) and the ability to have two versions of a specific page (eg the contact page) depending on country.

Any thoughts on how to do this in Webflow ?


I am looking to do the exact same thing here. Is anyone able to help?

Did you try looking at Weglot?

I am currently using weglot. But we would like to have pages to be hidden for specific countries.