Dynamic Link Attributes in CMS?

I’m building out a page that allows people to sign up for updates on products by just clicking a button on the page. I’m collecting a tag attribute in the CMS and I’m wondering if it’s possible to use a shortcode of some sort to set the link attribute once and have it dynamically apply the correct link tag.

Ex:

• I collect a tag for Product One in the CMS backend of productOne.
  • On the Product One listing, I set the link to go to my Thanks page, and I could just add tag=productOne to the custom < a > attributes field in webflow, but I’d rather be able to drop tag=someSortOfShortcodeWizardry instead so that will automatically pull in the specific tag for that post and apply it on the fly.

Is this possible?

Here’s the webflow site, if that helps - https://preview.webflow.com/preview/salesographer-black-friday?preview=a55151ad3da84af6d31ac1014d163161

EDIT: Now thinking of tying into my email provider’s API for this, but would still need to be able to grab those tags to insert into the API request dynamically.

Anyone?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.