Dynamic bar graphic

Hi Webflowers,

I want to connect this dynamic bar graphic to the ‘total score’ field of which I’ve created an embed that plugs into the CMS data, however, this doesn’t seem to work at the moment?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/outlas?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=outlas&preview=ff858c537bb8cfa40fa1d18265455d18&pageId=6218d4ebb8091362534eebe7&itemId=6218d6681836150d59f7dd11&workflow=preview

Appreciate any help and assistance in getting this working.

Cheers,
Hamish

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

this might help: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Thanks, Nelson! In fact, I followed your tutorial, just confused as to how to integrate the collection list into the grid when all I want is the individual statistic from within the collection. If that makes any sense whatsoever. I’m sure at some point it’ll click!

PS I have requested your Loom link (please note the last one you sent didn’t load/no access granted). Cheers, Hamish

Nelson mate, just a quick note of thanks for your Loom video. Fixed the problem and looks awesome. It’s been on my mind for days how to sort this, so massively appreciate you taking the time to resolve this for me. Nice one man, cheers, Hamish