Duplicated page turns complete white / blank in preview & published modes

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/uabs-seigas?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=uabs-seigas&preview=3d935bedc9c11365f454906c49139e8a&mode=preview

Hi There,

I’m working on a simple 1 page website that I want to make in 2 different languages.

So I created the home page (Name: LT)-> duplicated it (Name: English)-> changed languages where appropriate → set the simple button links between these two pages to move to - form.

Even though both pages look fine on editor, when I want to check my duplicated (Name: English) page in preview mode, it show a completely white / blank page. The same goes if I try to publish the site… Main home page (Name: LT) looks fine though…

Could someone help me how to solve this issue? I’m quite new here and just starting to work with webflow…

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Like

Any help community? I would appreciate it very much…

I also need help with this issue. have you solved it?

Still having this same issue → read only https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-purpose-company?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=the-purpose-company&preview=379c28b31bbb191876c45a5de18812f7&pageId=5f2dc2cf7bd79de9247c593c&mode=preview

Why is this marked as Solved?

I have the same issue and cannot find out whats wrong.

1 Like

same here, Is someone found a way to solve this?

The only thing that I have found to work is to go into the settings tab on the lefthand menu and restore a previous version of the site from backups (prior to when the error started happening).

For instance, In my particular case, my site was working perfectly fine in the morning and started having this issue after making edits in the afternoon (for me the problem is caused by some sort of issue in the Interactions panel). So I went into the settings and restored it to the backup from the morning and the problem went away. it ended up coming back later on but restoring the page again from backups fixed it.

Be warned you do need to be on a paid plan to restore a backup so I ended up having to sign up for one to do this… but gotta do what you gotta do I guess.