Duplicate doesnt work for third element in CSS Grid

Why doesn’t the third element show in the designer when I click duplicate? You can see it duplicate correctly in the nav section but it doesnt show on the site itself. The first time I click it its fine.

Using Grid.

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Please follow the posting guidelines for this category.

Okay - I’ve already moved on from this point by manually adding a div and then adding the image, heading and paragraph but here is the link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ians-ultimate-web-design-course-site?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ians-ultimate-web-design-course-site&preview=3b2e496d9652aa3e58e788620a5f273a&workflow=preview

I’d still like to understand why it behaves the way it does when trying to duplicate in grid (I think it’s to do with this as duplicate on a non grid element works as expected).

Experienced the same problem and just found the solution: the grid child position needs to be set to “auto” not to “manual” then you would be able to duplicate it like you normally would

Thank you!! even created an account just to say this… I am following Webflow 101 they didn’t mention changing that setting. I was going crazy ahah.