Dropdown Inside a dropdown in the Navbar

Hello! I am having formatting issues as I try to create a dropdown inside another dropdown. Within any non-Home page on my site, there is a “Small Groups” page on my Nav Bar that has three dropdown items. My goal is that there would only be two, and that I could combine my last two “Find a Small Group” items so that one item has both a link to my “Find a Small Group” page, as well as contains a dropdown for four week days. In addition to consolidating these two items, I am having trouble with the “hover” layout on my dropdown. When I hover over “Find a Small Group” it only turns gray on a portion of it, and some of the width remains white. I can’t figure out how to extend the width of this item so that when I hover over it, it turns a clean gray like the rest of my dropdown items, and has the same width as the other items. Any help you can add would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance. ~ Justin

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Hills Church Full Site

Hi @justin.c,

I took a look at your project and created a little helpful video for you. Hope you find what you need.
CloudApp

Enjoy!