Drop down menu not visible

Hello everyone.

My drop down menu is hidden behind hero on hover. I have read everything I found on this problem, but still was not able to solve it. I have tried to increase z index, decreasing z index of the hero and set overflow to visible where I could and experimented with everything I could think of for three hours, without a solution.

I would be infinitely grateful for any help.

Exported site with the menu: Home CZ Copy (I don’t see the issue the same on the read only link)

The issue:

How it should look:

Everything works on preview.

Thanks, Veronika

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[2]: https://university.webflow.com/article/sharing-your-sites-read-only-link it s

I have read excellent advice from you, guys, could you help? :pray: @cyberdave @PixelGeek @Waldo @webdev @RoryVB @chris_loggins

hi @Veronika_Opatrna sorry as I’m not one of requested members but if I can here is what the issue is. You have on .header-container set overflow:hidden.

1 Like

@Stan Stan, thank you so much for responding! I have checked the header container element and I can see that it is set to Visible in the Webflow interface:

I have tried to turn it off and on and also reseting the option. Also tried custom property, but it didn’t work, so unfortunately, I still see the drop down menu being hidden on the production. Do you have any other idea I can try please?

Thank you, Veronika

Zdarec @Veronika_Opatrna CSS kod ktery prepisuje WF nastaveni je aplikovan v nastaveni stranky v sekci “custom code” alespon ja ho vidim v head .

Dalsi CSS kod ktery je problematicky je overflow:hidden na body elementu. Tento kod zamezuje skrolovani na mobilnich zarizenich a je tu mnohokrat popsan.

1 Like

@Stan Přespala jsem to v custom code. Je to spravený. Tušila jsem, že to bude něco super jednoduchého, ale nejsem vývojář a nemohla jsem na to přijít. V podstatě jsi mi zachránil život, psychické zdraví a smrtící deadline, hrozně moc ti děkuju. Dneska jsi udělal super dobrej skutek!!! :heart_on_fire: You are simply the best!

1 Like