• Monthly Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly Analysis Definition
• Custom SEO Dashboard Development

Social Media
• Social Profile Optimization
• Defining OG, Twitter Card, and other social tagging
• Defining a social distribution map for new content sets

@derrick.dk,

SEO is complicated. It’s not about webflow hosting here it’s about how you structure your site, your titles, your content…

Here for example your rank 1 “mirrored artwork” is not even written in the H1 of your homepage website.
I guess you have changed a little bit the url structure for you new website, have you done 301 redirect to keep the seo juice ?

Here is what i double check when i try to do a clean seo

Title (70 caracters) with keywords
H1, H2, H3 keywords have the search words you expect.
Paragraphs talk about the subject, they use the keywords you want to.
Robot.txt
Sitemap.xml
Images weight
500 and 503 errors
400, 401, 403, 404 erros
Rich snippets
Links to homepage is in absolute.
If you have 2 links going to the same page, use one direct link and 1 anchor to top head of the page.
My structure is clean, the google bot can easily find how to navigate and croll my website.
Meta description
rel=canonical
Search console

Hope this helps

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

I definitely changed my approach to SEO prior website release. I also learnt that informing Google of the targeting country via Webmasters should provide an easy fix.

1 Like

actually there was a google chatter update in the month of January so i think you are effected by google update.

@AlbertTirol while I’m sure the other people who replied will want to answer, the topic you replied to is two years old. if you’ve got specific questions, you might want to open a new topic so we can help :slight_smile:

A good SEO is based on many things that should be treated carefully. If you want to improve your Web site metrics and your google positioning you need to seek for a good SEO service, in other case you could make your site to drop his google ratings and no one would be able to see it, and that’s how you will lose your attendance. I used different types of SEO services, and to be honest, I was lucky to find the best SEO company in the world. I had improved my site statistics in a couple of months and I had a lot of new fresh traffic coming to my online store. So choose carefully and remember a good SEO service is a must have for a successful business